The Estonian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer an exciting internship opportunity for students or recent graduates with a passion for international relations, trade and commerce, cultural exchange, and working in an international environment. This internship will provide you with valuable hands-on experience and an opportunity to contribute to the fostering and enhancement of economic, commercial, and cultural ties between Estonia and China.
About the Estonian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce
The Estonian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (EECN)is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and strengthening economic, commercial, and cultural relations between Estonia and China. Our mission is to facilitate business partnerships, promote investment opportunities, and foster cultural exchange between these two dynamic nations. By joining EECN, you will become part of a vibrant community of professionals working towards building bridges between Estonia and China.
About the internship opportunities
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Estonia (remote option available)
As an intern at EECN, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects related to international relations, trade and commerce relations, cultural exchange, and participation in international events.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in the organization of trade missions, conferences, and seminars.
- Conducting research on market trends, business opportunities, and policy developments.
- Contributing to the development of marketing materials and publications.
- Supporting the coordination of cultural exchange programs and events.
- Assisting with administrative tasks.
- Collaborating with an international team and engaging with professionals from diverse backgrounds.
Qualifications: To be eligible for this internship, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Strong interest in international relations, trade and commerce, and cultural exchange.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and Estonian (both written and spoken).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in internet research and office tools like Microsoft Office or Google Workspace.
By joining EECN as an intern, you will gain valuable experience and knowledge in the field of international relations, trade, and cultural exchange. You will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that contribute to the growth and development of the Estonian-Chinese business community.
Additionally, you will receive:
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals in the field.
- Networking opportunities with industry experts, business leaders, and government officials.
- Exposure to international events, conferences, and high-level meetings.
- Free Individual membership.
- A certificate of completion at the end of the internship.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this internship opportunity, please submit the following documents to [email protected]:
- Updated resume/CV or link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Cover letter expressing your interest in the internship and highlighting your relevant skills and experiences.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Join us at the Estonian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce and be part of a dynamic organization dedicated to fostering and enhancing economic, commercial, and cultural ties between Estonia and China. Apply today and embark on a rewarding internship experience!
Do you know someone who could be interested in this internship opportunity? Refer that person to us! If the person referred by you will be accepted, you can get a free Individual membership.