On 10 October, the Estonian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce has been officially established by companies and partners from Estonia and China. Media Scope Group and SCLA Global Limited are the Founding Members of the Chamber.
The aim of the Chamber is to facilitate sustainable, economic, business and cultural relationships between Estonia and the People’s Republic of China. The Estonian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce is an organization representing interests of Estonian and Chinese companies, improving cooperation, and understanding between Chinese and Estonian companies, organizations and people, and mutually beneficial cooperation between Estonia and China.
On the same day, the first General Meeting of the Chamber was held. During the General Meeting, the Chamber adopted its mission.
The mission of the Chamber is:
- To promote commerce and business relations between the Republic of Estonia and the People’s Republic of China, according to the principles of reciprocity.
- To pursue improving cooperation and understanding between Chinese and Estonian companies, organizations and people, and cooperation between the Republic of Estonia and the People’s Republic of China.
- To provide a platform for networking, collaboration and self-organization for Members of the Chamber.
- To represent interests of Estonian and Chinese companies.
- To connect companies and organizations in the People’s Republic of China and the Republic of Estonia.
- To organize joint activities and events, and cultural exchange.
- To participate in public and governmental consultations in China and Estonia and unite Estonian and Chinese business world.
- To give opportunities to youth to find international and cross-cultural internships.
How to join the Chamber?
The Estonian Chamber of Commerce welcomes Estonian and Chinese companies and organizations as well as individuals and students interested in joining the Chamber. If you would like to become a Member of our Chamber, please click the button below and easily submit your application.